This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

March 5, 2009

I'm Back

As some of you may know, I took a job last June out in Rock Springs with Halliburton Energy Services. It has been very busy for us out there and as a result my outdoor excursions have slowed down. As well as my update of my site. But I am going to start showing some pics from the gas fields of Western Wyoming. Spring is also coming and we are ready to get outdoors.After leaving the computer and keyboard world I ended right back at it this winter. Here I am sitting inside of our command center at my workstation where I ran the horsepower pumps by computer that we use to push our frac fluids down hole.


Here are a couple of shots of our equipment. We go day and night.

It is great to work outdoors again. And each day at work is an outdoor excursion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are right in your element in those pictures. I like your beard your sport'n there... Can't tell from the pics but I would imagine that "it is colder than a witches tit" (as my grandapa use to say).

Also, like the shot of the inversion free clean wyoming sky in the background! I should move there just to clean out my lungs.