This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

September 14, 2009

First Camping Trip of 09

Brought the truck and trailer home 3 weeks ago and finally got up in Logan canyon for a 2 night 3 day camp trip. The kids loved the new trailer and slept great even though it felt like we were camping in a hurricane. It rained each night and most of the days we were up in the canyon.


We were able to find one last spot in the Malibu camp ground. We got a late start up the canyon cause we had to drive back from Monticello earlier that day. But the spot was great, right next to the river.


We are going to get a few good camp trips out of the trailer this fall before we get it ready for winter. Amy has some ideas for the interior that we can do to bring it a little up to date. I took some before pics of the inside so I will show you before and after pics once we have some some work.


No comments: