This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

September 15, 2009

Skunked Again on Logan Canyon First Dam

Fished Logan Canyon's First Dam this morning. And once again I got skunked. I fished the highlighted area near the bridge. I have seen fishermen get fish on the bank here using live worms. But I am still on my "outsmart the fish" kick and was using artificial bait and lures. I will keep trying new things until I can finally say that I caught one here.

Not sure how long ago it was but several years back someone caught a 37 3/4 pound brown trout out of first dam. That is enough to keep me coming back

No comments: