This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

March 15, 2008

Hiking Green Canyon with Ethan

Last fall Ethan and I went on a little hike up Green Canyon. There is a large wind cave about 1/4 of a mile up the canyon that I knew he would love. In his backpack he had about 7 of his superhero's that he carried with him. That should explain most of his poses.

Ethan is learning to use the binoculars pretty good. He spotted his first deer through them on this trip.



This gave him the chance to do some climbing and crawling on rocks.
This is a view from inside the wind cave looking out into green canyon






Here we are inside the wind cave

3 comments:

Amy said...

What cute boys!! They must be mine :) I love the blog!

OUTDOOREXCURSIONS said...

Thanks sweety

JovenChileno said...

Looks like a beatiful canyon! Do you happen to know of any good grouse hunting areas up there? I am pretty new to Logan and I am searching for some places to try. If you can help me out that would be great!!