This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

March 15, 2008

Tony Grove Camping

This is the first camping trip that we went on as a family since Ethan had learned how to walk. We honestly wondered if we ever wanted to do it again. Just kidding, he was just way more mobile than we had thought. I went up with him a couple of hours early and tried to set up camp by myself while I was chasing him all over the place. I even had neighboring campers asking if they could help.

Shawna brought her kids on this trip and this is a cute picture that we got of Jen and Maria



Ethan has turned into quite the camper over the past few years. It was good for us to get him out and do a lot of camping the first couple of years after her was born


Dad is sporting his signature Dickie's.

No comments: