This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

March 15, 2008

Newspaper Rock - Southern Utah

This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Mom and Dad took us here when we went down to see them in Monticello. These pictures really do not do it justice. The thing is massive and has so much Indian writing on it that you literally could stand there for hours looking at each little picture.



Amy doing her thing and the other pictures are some that I took with it zoomed in a little so you could see the drawings a little better










No comments: