This site is for all my friends and family that share my love of the outdoors. I built this site so that you all could share your outdoor excursions with everyone else. Its all about the outdoors so only hunting, fishing, camping, and so on. Now send me that story with your pictures and let all us all see your latest adventure.

March 15, 2008

Camping near Fairfield Utah

This camping trip was also in September of 2004. It was Ethans 2nd camping trip and as you can see a cold front moved in that caught us a little off guard. We were down near Fairfield Ut
-
-
-
-



Amy and Ethan went with my sisters back to SLC to stay at Shawna's house for the night since the kids were so young. My dad, Mom and brother in laws stuck it out.
-
-
-
-



Thats Dad in the Cowboy had with Amy and Kim has her back to us.
-
-
-


-
-
-




It did finally warm up and that is Ethan on Amy's lap and Whitney is below. If she is picking her nose I'm sorry. We did not get enough shots to avoid it.
-
-
-







No comments: